macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Segejee
    Understanding Loop Workflow
    I'm trying to achieve a workflow that is easy for me to understand. Usually I build a loop using say using instrument tracks with ultrabeat. Kick on Instr. 1 snare Intsr. 2 hats Intsr. 3 clap Intsr. 4 and so forth. then looking to assign any combination of these tracks to either a PAD or key controller. I believe this is similar to an MPC midi controller. Also as I hit the PAD or keys in real time it is recording the assinged PAD or key to an audio track. so that the so part are getting added and subtracted and/or patterns are changing in realtime. Is this possible?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Understanding Loop Workflow
    Hi K1, Sure you can do many different things... but do you have one instance of Ultrabeat on one channel strip or multiple instances of UB on their own individual channel strips. Why do you want to have each sound on it;s own track? Why do you want to record to audio in real-time? Have you delved in to the Environment? Thanks Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: