macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Welcome to the Logic Forum -- Read Me
    [quote=Big G.F.]Where is the Logic Tips N Tricks forum?[/quote] We've decided to consolidate the Logic TNT and the Logic Pro forums into one place :) Hope you're enjoying the new forums!
  • Steve Peter
    ]hi everyone..... Im Steve....... Using Logic Pro 9 with Macbook Pro OS X v10.7 Lion.......
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Steve, Welcome to the MPV forums!! Feel free to ask way with any questions in a new thread, or of course search existing threads and check out The Hub: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/hub/[/url] and the video tutorials too :) Cheers Rounik
  • AdamKai91
    Hello All! I'm running Lion and Logic Pro 9 64bit. Great tutorials on beat mapping, however I'm a little lost when it comes to bouncing. I would like to bounce, then insert that track back into logic but not load all the global tempo changes. How to?
  • cauco
    Hi there, I just purchased ultrabeat unleashed but I can't find : How do I record "ultrabeat pro 7" to a track ? How do I open the " fullview page" ? Cauco
  • cauco
    Cauco Hello ! . . . Is anybody out there ? Still waiting for an answer . . . I would appreciate it ! Thank you Cauco
  • Silversax
    Hi, I think it's about time MPV did an update on Logic's mixing plug-ins. Although the videos on Logic 7 contain an excellent explanation of subjects like compression, gating and expanding the plug-ins have change a lot. I think it needs a revamp. Cheers, Robbie
  • rahaf
    Message af
  • rahaf
  • Mr. BBA
    Hi, Ami Kozak here. Just installed LPX running OSX 10.8 Mt lion. Liking some of the work flow improvements but others will take getting used to. Some initial thoughts - The interface seems a little cluttered and dark, less minimal and clean so it's harder to focus on one area as they all seem to blend into each other. Hard to explain Gotta spend some more time with it. I wish I could customize more of the windows setup and color schemes. (Like move the lib back to right side to balance out the screen real estate). LP9 let you custom color the arrange/tracks area background color but that option is gone in LPX. The plugins allow for faster workflow in some respects but require more mouse precision which can get tedious. They also seem dark and dingy in that navy blue so it's harder to see. Also to audio region waveform display seems blockier and has seemingly less resolution. Any way to have the waveforms appear in black as opposed to all of them being white? 2 questions: Can any of the issues I described be dealt with? Customizing background color schemes in the tracks and mixer windows? And LP9 had this great feature where you could completely close all open plugins by x-ing out one while holding shift opt. Doesn't seem to be working in LPX, any ideas?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: