macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tecepue
    Re: Resampling in Logic 9
    Man with an answer like that you KNOW it's gonna help. Thank you VERY much! I've seen a tutorial on YouTube doing this for drums. The guy giving the tutorial says Ultrabeat cuts off a few milliseconds off the beginning of the samples during playback..? Making a multi out instrument and adding the AUX channels has never hassled me, with the exception of time spent in the sampler editor it pretty much does it itself. I'm going to re-watch the ESX tut vid and see if I have any more questions. Any lead bass techniques out there post em'! Right now I'm doing a bunch of layering and processing. Fun stuff.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Will, No problem. Let us know how you get on & enjoy the EXS24 video tut too. Talking about Lead Bass techniques... well, there's an article coming to The Hub this friday on Split band filtering for bass in Logic Pro... although splitting the frequency bands and applying effects processing to the separate frequency bands can be used on virtually any instrument/sound source... Anyway, that's a heads up to keep an eye out on friday... and everyday on The MPV Hub ;-)
  • Tecepue
    That sounds perfect! you said this friday? looking forward!!! thanks
  • Rounik Admin
    Yup. Unless something else comes up, this friday it is... There's a lot more Logic based articles for bass and more already on The Hub to check out while you wait :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: