macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Greg M
    odd logic behaviour after updating!
    Hi all after updating Logic to 9.1.5, whenever I control click and move a midi region to copy it, the midi notes in the new region have all moved position and are all over the place. Also if I slice a midi note inside the piano roll the new sliced part also moves postion instantly. Most odd, has anyone else encountered something similar, or anyone have any suggestions to remedy this...apart from going back 9.1.4 :-) Cheers Greg
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: odd logic behaviour after updating!
    Hi Greg, This doesn't sound too good. Do you mean Option-drag (to copy a region) btw? Have you tried this in a new empty project? Do you get the same behaviour? Under the 'Drag' menu do you have any of the snap settings enabled? Also, are you running OS X 10.6.8 or 10.7.0? Thanks Rounik
  • Greg M
    Hi Rounik yeh its not the best mate and yes I do mean Option-drag :-) What im working on is actually a new project, started after I updated, so I know that wont alleviate the problem! To be honest I dont know what I have set in the 'Drag' menu, not even sure where it is to be honest but I will check that when I get home from work. And not too sure what OS X im on either, I havent updated to Lion yet tho! When I get back ill give you the further info Cheers Greg
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Greg, The drag menu is where you set whether the drag mode is Overlap, No Overlap, Shuffle L, Shuffle R, etc. You can find it in the top right of the Arrange area - inline with the Arrange area's menus. :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: