macProVideo.com
Forums
  • xXxKoPxXx
    Im reinstalling Logic and need help...
    I had uninstalled logic express 9/studio upgrade from my mac a while ago.. i used forums to track down all the files that i needed to delete and sent it all to the trash. Now months later I want to re install logic studio and now it wont let me fully install everything... check boxes are grayed out in the installer. Cant install soundtrack pro even though its not on my hard drive as well as other things... I want to install the extra content on my external HD as well and it wont let me pick an install destination... any help on this will be greatly appreciated.... THANKS!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Im reinstalling Logic and need help...
    Hi, Which files exactly did you trash? Thanks R
  • xXxKoPxXx
    ive uninstalled everything i found on this list... http://www.logicprohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=30524 I also went snooping around and deleted anything having to do with Logic Studio (the Q-whatever, soundtrack pro, etc.) ive since repaired my permissions and have installed just logic pro but in the near future i think i might want to install soundtrack pro and all of the apple loops and jam packs wich are unavailable for me to install.... :(
  • Rounik Admin
    hmmm... I would followed the instructions on this link personally: [url]http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2375 [/url] But it could be the "snooping" that has deleted a receipt somewhere which needed not to be touched... Do you remember where you went to delete random files... and why? Were these large files... did you save a lot of space? You know, personally, I'd suggest backing up your important files & folders and then formatting your drive and installing your OS and Logic from scratch. Nice clean system!
  • xXxKoPxXx
    ive read online that it could also be a bug that Logic studio has.... Rounik you always help me out so much thank you!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: