macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Robb H.
    Need HELP ASAP!!!
    I'm in the middle of a session w/ Logic, am a newbie and know this is a super basic question, but need help fast. I've moved tracks in my Arrange window and now the Bank selector on my Presonus Faderport won't work. I'm pretty sure this has something to do with the fact that, in the Arrange window, there are white bars to the left of tracks 1-7 and track 15 in the Track List and these same white lines are underneath the same channels in the mixer window (but track 15 is to the immediate right of track 7 instead of being down to the right where it should be). Please help. Thanks!!!
  • Robb H.
    Re: Need HELP ASAP!!!
    Let me add onto that: Things are appearing as I'd expect them to -- and the Faderport's bank selector functions properly --within the Mixer editor embedded in the Arrange window, but are not when I open the Mixer window (i.e., Command 2) itself. ==== Disregard: Figured it out...click the "Arrange" button in the Mixer window (had "All" selected so I could tweak the Click)
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Need HELP ASAP!!!
    Hi Robb, Glad to know you figured it out :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: