macProVideo.com
Forums
  • DaveRobinson
    Logic Score Editor Movie Request
    I've had a chance to browse some of the posts here on the forum and I'd like to join the rest of the community in thanking the team of instructors for their outstanding work. Every time I visit the site there is something new to digest. Hub is without doubt a great description of the resources here. I'm halfway through the MIDI 101: MIDI Demystified and I'm loving it. I'll get round to adding comments to the makers of all the movies I've collected, but just in case, thanks again to you all. My movie collection is expanding and I'm pretty sure the macProVideos will be taking up the majority of space on my iCloud when it becomes available. The logicprohelp forum and this site are really opening up my introduction to Mac OS X and Logic Pro. I've a long way to go but the learning journey is a pleasure. There is one video I'd like to request. A movie dedicated to the score editor in Logic Pro 9. Maybe something along the lines of starting with the default orchestral template and making customizations and variations to create a personal score template. Setting instruments and environments related to score functions and working with the score workflow. These are just ideas but I'm quite sure you know best on the format needed. I'm sure the movie would become a special, there isn't anything around for users like myself to use in this area. The books I have are brilliant, "David Nahmani" and the articles in your Hub section are tasters of what I believe would make a truly amazing movie. If you do grant my request you can put me down for two copies, one from iTunes for my iPad and one from the app store for my MacBook Pro. Cheers! Dave.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic Score Editor Movie Request
    Hi Dave, We listen to all feedback - and especially love this kind of feedback! It means a lot to know how the tutorials here are helping you and others to learn software :) So, yes... The Score Editor!... Thanks for the suggestion... it's certainly something we've been looking into... but I can't promise anything :-) Best Rounik
  • DaveRobinson
    No movie yet Rounik 8-) just wanted to bump this thread instead of typing all my first post again.. All still goes! the Hub 8-) os x movie apps and iPad apps 8-) Special Thanks to the Guys in tech support who helped me tremendously with iPad1 issues. The movie would be good, because the hub tutorials, movies and educational material is amazing, Cheers!
  • GaryHiebner
    Great idea Dave. The Logic Score is definitely something I would also like to know more about.
  • Rounik Admin
    [quote=DaveRobinson]No movie yet Rounik 8-) just wanted to bump this thread instead of typing all my first post again.. All still goes! the Hub 8-) os x movie apps and iPad apps 8-) Special Thanks to the Guys in tech support who helped me tremendously with iPad1 issues. The movie would be good, because the hub tutorials, movies and educational material is amazing, Cheers![/quote] Hi Dave, Thanks for bumping this thread. I can't promise that we'll have a Score Editor video course out soon. It is something we've had on our radar for a while, but I understand there are some circumstances involved which make this a tricky one to approach. If anything changes on this score (pun intended) I'll update this thread! In the meantime, let me know if there are any topics you'd like covered on The Hub... and I'll ask some of our authors to approach these. Cheers! R
  • DaveRobinson
    Hi Guys! The bump was more to say that the forum and website material alone, makes up for any video. The Hub is a gem! no other word for it. You do a great job guys, keep up the good work.. Take care Dave 8-)
  • DaveRobinson
    I hope you're all well :-) Thank you! A truly amazing video. Peter is a gifted teacher. [url]https://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logic-pro-x-109-core-training-the-score-editor[/url]
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: