macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Cusypue
    Audio bin play - mute arrange windows track play
    Hi guys i come across very wired problem my logic pro 9 suddenly mute sound on audio/instrument tracks in arrange window while i try to audition (play) audio from Audio Bin. The moment i click play button at the bottom of audio bin my arrange track are muted so i cannot do eny more little sub-mix and (pre listening sound how they would sound together ) and only audio bin waw is played .Any clues what happened? i still can pre listen loops and arrange audio/instruments track simultaneously with no problems.Thanks .
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Audio bin play - mute arrange windows track play
    Yes, same happens here in Logic 9.1.5 TBH, I've never needed to audition files from the Bin while listening to my arrangement - things won't sync up - but as long as it works fine in the Loop Browser we should be good! Thanks Rounik
  • Cusypue
    yeah i know there will no synchronize but for me it was still kind of helpful, everyone has it own way of working and style ;-)) but i hoped for different answer :-)) i found out myself that it is bugged ,but why , and do you know some apple Logic complain /bug report site i went onto apple site but only what i can see is buy, buy ,buy this and that, but no bugs report or telephone help line ;-)) thanks any way
  • Rounik Admin
    Oh - most definitely! That's one thing I love about Logic - it's flexible workflow(s)... although not in terms of this bug. So, I've found a workaround... kinda: Instead of opening the Bin open the Browser (also in the Media area). Click on the little suitcase icon to jump directly to the current Project Folder. Next double-click on the Audio folder (or Bounces depending on which files you want to access). While you play your arrangement you can preview the audio files in the Browser. Hope that helps! Rounik P.S. To submit Logic bug reports click on "Logic Pro" menu (top left) and choose "Provide Logic Pro Feedback."
  • Cusypue
    yeah i have been doing this way-around for some time ;-)) in hope logic will be logical ;-)) well every soft has it own bugs ,i love how they enter every kitchen ;-)) little funny pests ;-)) well will report to logic maybe there is somebody listening on the other site ;-)) you never know ;-))
  • Cusypue
    oh by the way thanks
  • Rounik Admin
    Yup! No DAW is perfect... but of course it'd be nice to get rid of these pesky bugs :-)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: