macProVideo.com
Forums
  • rescuebob
    Logic Tutorial
    Just purchased Logic Pro Studio. New Mac user (Macbook Pro) with Lion OS. (have used a PC for years with Overature, some Reason, some Cakewalk Sonar) What are the best tutorials to get me through Logic??
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic Tutorial
    Hi rescuebob, Welcome to the MPV forums! I'd highly recommend starting with the Logic 101: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logic9101[/url] It'll give you more than a good grounding with all the essential features you need to know in Logic. Once you're done with that - there's many different directions you can take depending on how deep you want to go and what style of music you wish to make... [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorials/logic+studio-suite[/url] Hope this helps! Rounik
  • logicluvva
    Re: Logic Tutorial
    For ultimate Value For Money...get subscribed to the Pro offer. That way you dig in to whatever you fancy and whenever it suits you.....it has ALL the tutorials from MPV ! Just choose whatever. I had bought a lot...then I subscribed.The Manual for Logic feels a lot more welcoming and a pleasure now. It was never too overwhelming cos the help and support is A 1. You can unsubscribe , chill out with what you think you need to be doing...then subscribe again. No penalty for doing so either. Too much good stuff to list.I'm about to subscribe again.So many good people teaching here now. All the best
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: