macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Adam D
    Copying from one project to another in Logic 9
    Hi all, now that I've been through maybe 500 of the Logic videos, they are all starting to run together. Can somebody remind me if/where I saw a MacProVideo on copying from one project to another? That is to say, I have a multiregion song that I've worked really hard on, automated, tweaked, set tempo, markers... the whole 9 yards. And now, I want to move it to another project (that may have a different set of instruments/tracks, etc) because maybe I want to make it a two song mashup or something? I just wanna pick up everything from the one project and have it open in the other. Can I do that? Are there videos in here somewhere about that kind of thing?
  • redlogic
    Re: Copying from one project to another in Logic 9
    [b]Logic 9 First Look - Overview Of Logic 9[/b] Chapter 11. Import Track Settings
  • Adam D
    Cool. So I checked that video out again, followed along with a project of my own, but the tracks I brought into the new project were all misaligned. (The entrances were all of.) Is there a more in depth video tutorial of how to do this that you might know about? Because that didn't really work. But thanks for reminding me about that video. Good start. :-)
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Adam, There's not much more to the process than is shown in that video to be honest... What version of Logic are you running? Also, are you importing the time-signature changes and tempo from one project into the other? Can you detail what kind of tracks and files you imported? Thanks! R
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: