macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Young Dawg
    Cycle Mode / Cursor Playback
    Hello, If you have Cycle Mode engaged - a loop set up... How do you play the track from the cursor position? Rather than have the track play from the beginning of the loop. Thanks
  • redlogic
    Re: Cycle Mode / Cursor Playback
    Double-click in the lower half of the Bar Ruler at the position you would like playback to start from. or Control/Right-click on the Play button in the Transport Bar and uncheck [b]Play Cycle[/b]. Put the Playhead where you want and hit Play.
  • Rounik Admin
    another one is to hit pause twice and playback will start from the position of the playhead. (Using the key command for pause is more convenient in this case).
  • logicluvva
    I sometimes forget that the Marquee Tool can be used for playback from any point. Going into Preferences/ General/Editing and ticking the box for Marquee in click zone. Still getting used to the Marquee power and don't think I have remembered everything. The workflow tips that Olav's tutorial explains are brilliant.
  • Rounik Admin
    Yeah! Olav Basoski rocks and the Marquee tool rocks... love using it to split regions, start playback from specified position, create 4 automation nodes... etc... Although I never use the Marquee click zone enabled. Personally, I find it easier to set it as my Command-click tool and access it that way. (I'm so old-skool ;-) Can't remember if I mentioned it before or not... but I wrote this article about the power of The Marquee tool last year that you might enjoy: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/hub/logic-pro/5-amazing-ways-logics-marquee-tool[/url]
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: