macProVideo.com
Forums
  • AndyMan
    Flex Edit not working any more (Logic Pro 9)
    I used Flex edit tool very well in the past working in Logic Pro 9. For some reason it is not working (Not Displaying the transients and showing the "T" shaped tool like it used to before). I believe I installed an up grade recently. Anyone else having this problem? Any workarounds? [b]HELP[/b] Andy Marino
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Flex Edit not working any more (Logic Pro 9)
    Hi Andy, In Logic do you have Flex view mode enabled: View > Flex mode and what about if you switch to using the flex tool or switch the track into one of the various Flex modes... does it not work then? Thanks R
  • AndyMan
    HI Rounik, Thanks for your reply . I just tried everything you suggested. I may try re-saving this project and see what happens. Any other suggestions or resources you might know of? Best AM
  • AndyMan
    Just tried re-saving. Did NOT work.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hmmm... odd. Have you tried using flex in a different project?
  • AndyMan
    Thanks so much for your follow-up. I did a work-around. I copied and pasted the audio track (sax solo) into a new project file. Made the Flex edit changes. Saved it, in the same folder "sax solo"... then pasted it into the, original, full arrangement window. Worked well. A bit cumbersome but a solution non the less. I did not check to see if the pasted/track was editable. I'm curious to see what that will reveal... and let you know I'll keep my eye open for any more Flex issues and give you a shout if need be. Thanks so much! AndyMan
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Andy, glad you found a way to take the used audio files into a new project. It might be easier to use the 'Selective Track Import' feature: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/hub/logic-pro/project-project-import-features-logic-9[/url] Or even just import the audio file from the old project folder by dragging it from that finder window into the Arrange area of the new project. Let mw know how you get on. Cheers Rounik
  • logicluvva
    I do this if things look odd...... select the region, then choose: Audio > Detect Tempo, then make sure to select Enable "Follow Tempo" or "Flex" Not sure about it in this instance but see how it goes. All the best
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: