macProVideo.com
Forums
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Entering user information
    Hi Mike, What Mac operating system are you running? Are you running 10.7? This may be the reason you cannot see the user library. By default the user Library is hidden.
  • MikeThomas
    I am indeed. How can I locate it then?
  • GaryHiebner
    Make sure you are on your Desktop, then click Shift+Cmd+G. This will bring up the Go to Folder dialog box. Type ~/Library This will now take you to the hidden User Library. And in here you will see the Preference folder. Sorry Mike. The User Library never used to be hidden before 10.7
  • MikeThomas
    Hi Gary, I found the folder and did what you told me to try in the first place, but it didn't help fix the problem..
  • GaryHiebner
    That is strange. I guess your next best bet it to reinstall Logic and see if that helps. Keep us posted.
  • MikeThomas
    Sorry for not keeping you posted, but I've been busy at school. Somehow the problem solved it self. One day it just worked on it's own. Don't ask me how.. Thanks again for all your feedback and help. I have another question, this time about Mac computers and music software. I will start a new topic elsewhere in the forum. So if you have any knowledge about this, please look out for it. Best regards..
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: