macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Greg M
    Arrange grid to 3/4
    Hi Ya MPV team Im totally ashamed to be asking such a newbie question :-) but, after making EM music for the last 4 years in logic (4/4, 4/4)Ive this week gone back to my first love of acoustic rock only to find I have no idea how to get the arrange grid to show in 3/4,I thought simply changing the track to 3/4 at the bottom of the arrange page would do the trick but alas it didnt. Can one of you wise folks let me know the answer? Cheers Greg
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Arrange grid to 3/4
    Hi Greg, You should be able to change the time signature in the Transport bar. Just click where it says 4/4 and change it to 3/4 Alternatively you can open up the Global Track, go to the Signature and change it there. You can also add in multiple time signatures here in this global area.
  • Greg M
    Hi Gary yeh thats what I thought mate but it didnt change the grid in the arrange. I tried the global track too but the grid still stayed in 4/4. I used a template which was set up for a dance track so im wondering if it needs to be set up as a new project and set to 3/4 then....ill keep trying. Cheers anyway Greg
  • GaryHiebner
    Thats very strange. When I change the signature to 3/4 in the transport bar it definitely changes the grid. Try start with a new project and change the time signature and se if it works.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: