macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Dekuruy
    Loading entire songs into exs24
    Hi all, I've been attempting to load four songs (totaling about 18 minutes) into a new sampler instrument via the 'Convert Regions to New Sampler Track' option. When I trigger the sampler, (one shot) I only can get the first song to play - it's assigned to C-2 in exs24's editor. The other three songs - assigned chromatically up in order from C#-2 to D#-2 are not playing at all. Am I trying to load too much into the exs? Is there something else I need to do to enable this? Is there another way to accomplish this? Thanks Adam
  • Dekuruy
    Re: Loading entire songs into exs24
    So, the work around that I used for this was to just manually enter each song separately into the exs editor on the desired trigger key. It all works fine now, but I'd still like to know why I couldn't do it when trying to 'Convert Regions to New Sampler Track' - that would be the best workflow, if possible (don't know why it shouldn't be, now that I see the exs can successfully play all 18+ minutes of music that I loaded into it). Any ideas? Thanks, Adam
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: