macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Zytecuu
    Sum Logic
    I have a Logic 9 project that is arranged as follows; 24 mono audio tracks bussed to 6 stereo stems via the channel strip output and a few effect sends. All of these tracks are coming out of Logic via an Apogee DA, to an external summing mixer, processed externally and recorded on a second computer. My question is this; If I want to record a digital sum within the same Logic project, what is the optimal internal summing path? Thus far, I've tried an I/O plugin, a send to an Aux, all with different sounding results, none the same as my external sum. I'm not after exact, but close. It's important that whatever the path, all of the channel strip settings are respected, without having to change the external summing output configuration. Thanks, JM
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Sum Logic
    Hi Jeff, You can assign a send or the output for the Aux channel strips to new busses. Then create 6 audio tracks and assign their inputs to those Aux/Bus channels. Set them to record-ready status and record them in real-time. Hope this helps Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: