macProVideo.com
Forums
  • CMerrick
    Logic plug-ins: Native Instruments Komplete 8 Ultimate
    Hello- I am having trouble with Komplete instrument sets showing up on Logic. I saved my initial installation of NI Komplete 8 Ultimate to a Lacie 2TB external hard drive. For some reason, every sample set (Guitar Rig, Absynth, etc) is showing up as an available plug-in in Logic Pro, but for some reason Battery and Kontakt are not available options. I installed everything at the same time, so I don't understand why everything is showing as an available plug-in except for Battery and Kontakt. Can you help? Thanks so much
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Logic plug-ins: Native Instruments Komplete 8 Ultimate
    Hi CMerrick, What do you mean by your initial installation? Have you installed Komplete 8 more than once? Can you see Battery and Kontakt if you insert it on a stereo Software instrument? I know sometimes instruments don't show if the software instrument channel is in mono. Also look under /Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components and see if there is a Battery.component and Kontakt.component in there.
  • CMerrick
    Hey Gary- THanks for the quick response. I cannot see battery or kontakt under audio/plug-ins within logic. i can see all other NI options besides only these 2. I'm using Automap as well- the software that came with my Novation SL-MKII midi controller. I use the keyboard as a midi controller, and automap automatically learns the settings chosen for each NI group (Battery, Kontact, etc). Everything works and displays in conjunction with Logic except for Battery/Kontakt.
  • GaryHiebner
    Have you checked to see if the plugin component is in the component folder? Look under /Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components and see if there is a Battery 3.component and Kontakt 5.component in there. If not, try re-install the plug-ins.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: