macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rohogay
    Audio Files Not Found Message
    Over the years I have seen this message pop up on projects, Mainly ones I had deleted files from the bin that I knew were not going to be used and I wanted to clear up the hard drive of wasted files. When I went to open that project i would get the following message which i have a screen shot of. I wonder, is it something I'm missing when deleting the files? Why is logic still trying to find these files when hey were seemingly correctly deleted or removed? [img]http://mojaveampworks.com/scrn/mising.jpg[/img]
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Audio Files Not Found Message
    Hi Mojave. You say that these audio files are no longer in the bin for the particular Logic project? But you still get the missing audio message?
  • Rohogay
    As far as I can tell, these are all gone. I can't use the "locate" to find them so they are gone and they shouldn't be "Missing" since I purposefully deleted them. Is this message only able to be generated if there are files in USE or just somewhere that were supposed to be in an earlier save?
  • GaryHiebner
    Yes, the files must be in use somewhere in your project. Check through the regions in your project and see that none of the the audio tracks are refering to these files
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: