macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Huhedao
    Logic 10 &Logic X ???
    Why have not updated it for years? Is Apple really does not intend to continue to invest in it? ? That will be out before the Japanese Logic X, proved not true. I am so very upset, it seems Logic 10 or Logic X are fantasies. Outrage, hey. . . .
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Logic 10 &Logic X ???
    Hi lovehaha, There have been rumors circulating over the last few months of a 'new Logic' but the truth is that Apple keeps things so under wraps that we will only find out once Apple release the new product. Personally I don't think they have lost interest in Logic, I just think that they have alot on their plate right now. And also I don't want any new features, I would rather they address some of the bugs that are still present in the current form. Such as the System overloads messages that randomly come up when the system isn't overloading. Logic is still a great DAW, sure some of the other DAWs are coming out with new versions with new features, but I still love Logic. I find it the easier DAW to work in when it comes to music production.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: