macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Quickster
    Quicktime Synth in LP9 Environment gone?
    Does anyone know where the "Apple Quicktime Synth" went to in LP9 Environment window? All I have where it used to be under -Internal - is Rewire. Quicktime Synth is gone? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for reading this.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Quicktime Synth in LP9 Environment gone?
    Hi Quickster, Are you running Logic 9 in 32-bit or 64-bit mode? In 64-bit mode there is no Quicktime synth as some of the older Quicktime features haven't yet transitioned into 64-bit yet... Switch Logic into 32-bit and you'll find Quicktime synth in the Environment again. :)
  • Quickster
    Hi, thanks for the reply but I found it. It does still exist. O'k this is how I found it in 64-bit mode. When in the environment the only one I have under Internal is ReWire. After you choose Rewire then go back to the Arrange window. On the left side the Arrow below the Midi says Rewire. When you open it wall there is Quicktime. Thanks for the input Rounik. Maybe you'll find it to :-) It took awhile of researching and making sure that I had the ProUpdate available for Logic 9 then I discovered where they hid it. I'll send you the picture from Grab I don't have it posted on a site. Thanks again!!
  • Rounik Admin
    That's interesting! Thanks for sharing. ... but I can still open the Quicktime object in the Environment. (In 32-bit mode you can double-click the Quicktime Synth object to view it's settings). :)
  • Quickster
    Hi Rounik and all. Do you mean that the Quicktime Synth is only available when in 32bit mode? Thanks again!
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Quickster, Yes. Sorry for my typo above... should read "cannot" NOT "can"! AFAIK, Quicktime Synth doesn't function in Logic in 64-bit mode... but works fine in 32-bit mode. I believe this is an issue with the underlying 64-bit Quicktime X's engine as opposed to anything based in Logic... :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: