macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Quickster
    Edirol Midi Keyboard Not Working in Logic 9
    Hi all! Once again another issue. I tried 64-bit and 32-bit mode. I unistalled the original driver for the update to 10.7 which it says its for on the site. I then uninstalled it then re-installed the original and then back again where I am now. All with no "input" or keyboard recognition in the environment or the program. I have 8g of memory on MacBook Pro and this didn't appen before the 1O.7 update all was copacetic. There isn't anywhere I havent checked or much I haven't done including trying Garage Band etc.. I have searched everywhere for an answer. I get no "input" at all. I tried another cable also. I have followed and re-did too many things to count. The Edirol isn't even showing up in the Editor as being there at all nor is it in the list Logic Pro gives you. Any help would be great as this is getting very annoying. Thanks again anyone and everyone who can help!
  • Quickster
    Re: Edirol Midi Keyboard Not Working in Logic 9.1.5
    Hi again! Well after some more hours of searching I finally see MIDI input in Logic but still no Audio and something else. In the Library of Logic you see the keyboard listed which I never saw before. How I got here. I uninstalled the update from Roland. >>>BUNDLES< do not work with Lion or 10.7 O S systems. So I found this PCR_USBDriver107.pkg
  • Quickster
    Christian suggested I post this here: Hi, i haven't found anywhere on the forums or the tutorials on how to get Audio when I am using my midi keyboard. I can get Audio when using a Software Intrument but not an Audio Track or region. When it does play through the software instrument track it doesn't show as output on the Bar where midi in and midi out is. What am I not doing right? I am using the Edirol PCR-300 and finally ws able to get some issues resolved but the output from midi is not happening. My keyboard is not listed in the Setup of Logic when I rescan it doesn't recognize or pick it up. Is there another one that emulates it that is in the LP9's Setup area for midi controllers?
  • GaryHiebner
    Hi Quickster. Try this driver. It is the 2.0.0 driver for Mac. [url]http://www.rolandus.com/support/downloads_updates/eula.php?FileName=PCREditorv2Mac.zip[/url] Agree and it will proceed to the driver.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: