macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Trigs
    Am I an idiot?
    Just getting started with Logic so I am sorry to ask such a remedial question. I have recorded multiple guitar takes on a couple projects and when I go to delete individual takes by clicking on the corresponding individual regions it automatically deletes all my takes instead of just the one I want to delete. Then when I undo it the takes all come back but "highlighted" with the black on top. I used Pro Tools a few years ago and so far I love logic, love these tutorials, but this one thing makes it dang near impossible for me to clean up my tracks, etc. Any help is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks. Brian.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Am I an idiot?
    Hi Trigs, Welcome to the MPV forums and... No question here is too remedial at all :-) There are two editing modes for Take Folders in Logic 9: Quick Swipe Comping Enabled & Quick Swipe Comping Disabled. Click on the little podium icon at the top right of the take folder (three horizontal bars) to disable quick swipe comping. You can now cut, delete, move, etc - individual Take regions. Hope this helps Rounik
  • Trigs
    Re: Am I an idiot?
    Thank you Guru Administrator Rounik! I knew I just clicked something when I was messing around with it in the beginning and couldn't figure out what it was. Awesome man. Thank you so much for your help. I am back on track...
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: