macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Kyteroe
    Playhead jumps in LogicPro 9
    Hello. When I try to play a project the playhead jumps 2 bits back to the left before playing. How can I get it to play right from where I want it to start? I use logic pro 9
  • mtec
    Re: Playhead jumps in LogicPro 9
    Hi, If u ctrl click on the play button in the transport bar you may have inadvertently checked one of the options in there such as Play from last locate position. Might be worth checking. Hope this helps. mtec
  • Grant Tregellas
    Hi. I dont have the answers, but I have a related question: Sometimes when I hit the record button, the screen updates back to the beginning of the trackl. Its still recording from where I want to it to, but now the screen has changed. Happens about 20% of the time. Really annoying. But REALLY annoying in the track Im doing now which is sitting at around 407 bars long. I have scroll back to where the playhead it. Then it does it again...scroll back. Does anyone have this problem?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Grant, Do you have the cycle area engaged? (the green stripe in the Bar Ruler)?
  • Grant Tregellas
    Hi, thanks for the reply. I did manage to sort the problem out. It was a setting under editing which selects all the regions in a track when you click on the track name. Sometimes when I was zoomed in enough, I wasnt aware that all the regions had been selected, so when I hit record, it jumped back to the first region in the track. Changing the setting fixed that.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: