macProVideo.com
Forums
  • roberto
    about Toast Titanium
    Hello good people! I know this is not the right place for this question, but I don't know where else I should post it. Very simply: what to do with Toast Titanium 9.05 if I want that the Tracks keep their names in the CD when I play it in iTunes or in a normal CD reader at home? Thanks a lot and sorry for the irruption! ciao Rounik, stammi bene Roberto
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: about Toast Titanium
    Yes, this can be done. I am using Toast 11, but I am sure the same features are in 9. Make an Audio CD, add the tracks you wish to add to the CD. Then choose the I button (this is in 11, but I am sure it is in 9). Or you can double click the track to bring up the same menu. Choose the Disc Tab, under here you can specify the track name that will appear when the audio disc is inserted in the CD player. Make sure you tick Add CD-TEXT. This will work provided the CD Player can display CD Text details. You will need to do this for each track Hope this works.
  • roberto
    Yes Gary, it works. Thanks a lot. ...and all the best to you for the new year! Roberto
  • GaryHiebner
    Great, Thanks, all the best to you for the New Year too!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: