macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Trigs
    Deleting Projects?
    I started a project to experiment with some things and now I would like to delete the project but I cannot right click, and dragging to trash does not work. I cannot delete from finder either. Any suggestions? Also, I tried just renaming it and starting a song with it but now there is this annoying "Experiment" project in the folder as well. I cannot seem to delete it either. Help!!!
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Deleting Projects?
    Can you create and delete other folders on your Desktop. I have had this before, but its not an easy solution. Let me know if you can create or delete other items on the Desktop first, and then can provide you with the correct solution for the issue. If you cannot delete or create other items on your desktop, you will need your system discs as it may require reinstalling the system software.
  • Trigs
    Re: Deleting Projects?
    Hey Gary. Thanks for getting back to me. Yes, I can create and delete folders on the desktop, it's just these logic project folders and files that seem impossible to delete.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: