macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mtec
    How can i stop logic displaying NFR
    I put my NFR vers of Logic on my studio comp until my retail vers came. My retail vers has come so i trashed my NFR version from Applications. i installed my new retail version(Logic pro only) but when i start logic the NFR splash screen loads. How can i stop this as i just want to see the normal splash screen and i really dont want to re-insall soundtrack pro, mainstage and all the jam packs again. any ideas Rounik or others mtec
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: How can i stop logic displaying NFR
    Hi mtec Find the Logic Studio System ID and the ProAppsSystemID files in Library/Application Support/ProApps. Move these two files to the desktop and then launch Logic. It should ask you to enter your serial number... and away you go. :)
  • mtec
    cheers R, do i trash these files after it reboots? Also, do you know whats happning with Logic 9 for education? we have just orderd 15 new imacs for college but are having probs getting educ copies of Logic 9.
  • Rounik Admin
    If everything works well then you can trash them... I'm not sure how the education copies work now that Logic 9 is available on the App Store. I'd advise investigating how FCP X is being distributed for education (via the App Store). I assume this system is/will be implemented for Logic too... Let me know how you get on :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: