macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Gorynui
    Click resets automatically
    Hey there. I'm having an issue with my click track of late. It has been resetting itself whenever I shut Logic and re-open a project. And for some unexplained reason, it resets at -19 every time, even though I never set my templates at that level. Any thoughts?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Click resets automatically
    Hey Sammy, Metronome settings stay put and act globally (in my experience) from the last settings made... even when you create a new project...
  • Gorynui
    Naw, it keeps going back to -19, even just closing the project and reopening. Small, but persistent pain in the ass...
  • Gorynui
    Still encountering this Click glitch - recording with Click set at 0; shut down project, open up again and it's back to -19. Anyone else have any thoughts on it? Any preferences I could remove or reset without messing with my entire set-up?
  • GaryHiebner
    If you open an older project does it do the same thing? Sounds like the click level may have ben changed accidentally in your global settings.
  • Gorynui
    Checked some older projects, and it's doing the same. So how would I change the global click setting back to zero? Aren't click preferences set on a per project basis? Maybe I should just change that in my templates and hope it sticks...
  • Gorynui
    I just changed it on one project, and it now affects every one of them. The forehead slap that could be heard around the world... Thanks!
  • Rounik Admin
    I heard a resounding slap and came running to the forums... whats going on...? ;-) As you've found out, and I'm about to unhelpfully confirm after the fact, click track settings are global. :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: