macProVideo.com
Forums
  • jimandroz
    Reading Logic pro book but lost dvd-rom...
    Hi, I'm trying to learn with the book I have, Logic Pro 7 and Logic express by Martin Sitter but lost the files. I have had this book forever and am sincerely wanting to learn about putting music with film. Do you know how I can get this lesson file so that I can teach myself how to do this? ...or any other suggestions? Thanks! Roz
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Reading Logic pro book but lost dvd-rom...
    Hi Roz, Seasons Greetings! Best thing to do is to contact the publisher and see if they can send you through a replacement DVD. However, considering this is for Logic 7, I highly doubt they would be able to help :( I would, however, suggest following Steve H's Logic 203 - Music for Picture Toolbox (which comes with 130MB resource files you can use to follow along) - these can be downloaded from this page, just below the "release date" info once you are logged in to the site: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logic9203[/url] This tutorial is perfect for learning all about scoring to film in Logic 8 and 9. Best, Rounik
  • jimandroz
    Hi Rounik, Season Greetings to you too! Good idea about contacting the publisher. I already purchased the Logic 203 video and have been listening. I didn't know that it contained the resource files though, thanks, I am presently downloading. This is sure to help. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks again! Roz
  • Rounik Admin
    Good luck Roz & Happy New Year to you :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: