macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Vivisuy
    Quantize frustration!!
    I have a project that will not let me turn off quatize. I just want the notes to hit the grid but every time I hit record quantize turns on. When I turn it off it asks me if I want to reset advanced quatization parameters, and that this is recommended when changing the quantize settings for audio regions. But I am getting this on a software instrument track.. I am trying to record a soft synth with an arpegiation. The notes are starting late when played back. It's not quantizing properly. I am used to just recording the midi notes and then turning on quatize afterwards to tighten it up. It won't let me do it. What is happening here? Also, it is defaulting to 50% swing without me even wanting any swing. HELP! Rob Logic Pro 9
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Quantize frustration!!
    Hey Rob, This sounds odd!! Have you checked if region quantize is in MIDI-thru mode? (Click on an empty area of the Arrange to deselect all/any regions). Now, check that no quantize values are set in the Region (MIDI-thru) parameters box in the Inspector.
  • Vivisuy
    Rounik The score box is checked. And the q- swing value is at 1% because I turned it down.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re:
    hmmm... what about if you switch to the Arrange area and close the Score Window?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: