macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Quickster
    Logic Pro 9.1.6 and Nano Kontrol
    O'k probably shows how much I know about midi. Brand new controller. Downloaded the driver to use the Editor it shows up in Audio/Midi setup area but doesn't show up in Logic Pro anywhere. I've searched the web and have had no success. I'm sure this is an easy one for the pros. Is there something that is not in the manual or on the site or in Apple's discussions that I am missing? It isn't showing up in the list in Logic Pro at all. Midi is going in by looking at the window Logic is accepting midi but I can't get it to Learn any of the functions because it is not showing up as a usable controller in the list. I did a rescan and uninstalled and re-installed the driver and editor. Re-booted. closed and re-opend Logic, nothing. What is it that I am not gettting or I am missing here? Sorry if this is a repetitive question. I searched the forums here and din't find anything that will make Logic see the controller. Thanks again in advance. The answers can always be found here, luckily for me. :-(
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic Pro 9.1.6 and Nano Kontrol
    Hi Quickster, How have you tried learning controls for the Nano Kontrol in Logic?
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Logic Pro 9.1.6 and Nano Kontrol
    Press Cmd+L. This will bring up the Controller Assignment Window and walk you through the steps. First you will move a parameter, and then next you will move a controller on the NanoKontrol. This will assign that control on the NanoKontrol to the parameter. You can then close the Controller Assignment window.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: