macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Kejedey
    Trash Logic prefs - Lion (Axiom 61)
    Hi Guys, Today I have tried to get the Axiom 61 keyboard going on my friends new Logic 9 system. I helped him pick the components, so I'd like to see it all work! The Axiom on USB was easy to get working from a music angle, the transport wouldn't work, so some configuring needs to be done. In the process, I went into Control surfaces, and did 'scan all models' - somehow I ended up with 'Recording Light' as the control surface? So - I didn't want that, decided to trash the prefs to get back to default settings - and in Lion I can't find the logic prefs file? It's hidden or something? I'm going to watch a vid about installing Axiom 61 in Logic now. I'd still like to know how to trash the prefs in Lion Cheers! Pete
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Trash Logic prefs - Lion (Axiom 61)
    Yes, the User Library is hidden in Lion. On [b]Finder[/b] go to the [b]Go[/b] Menu, then [b]Go to Folder[/b]. Type ~/Library and this will take you to the Hidden User Library. Alternatively you can type the following into the Terminal application to make the User Library unhidden permanently: chflags nohidden /Users/[username]/Library/
  • Kejedey
    Thanks Gary! That's just what I needed to know, Cheers!
  • GaryHiebner
    Perfect! Glad could help.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: