macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Bob from accounting
    Product support question: Logic tutorial videos on DVD?
    Hello, So I am ready to pull the trigger on most all the logic tutorials and I realize they come as an instant download, will hey be transferable to my other computers? Can I request a "hard copy" on DVD? Please explain how this works. Thank you
  • Hamish H
    Re: Product support question: Logic tutorial videos on DVD?
    Hi Bob There are no hard copies, but yoyu will be abel to watch your vids on any computer. You need to download the N.E.D. player from here: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/about/software[/url] You access it via your email address and password - same one you use to log on to the forum. You download your tutorials into the N.E.D. player. then you can watch them anytime. If you are on another computer, just download another N.E.D player onto that computer. When you sign in with your email address and password, all your tutorials will be there. Hope that helps, if you need any more help or have any NED related questions you can contact Christian at MPV Support by clicking the orange 'Support' tab at the top of the screen. Hope you enjoy the videos, they are seriously great. Cheers Hamish
  • Christian L
    Re: Product support question: Logic tutorial videos on DVD?
    Welcome to our website Bob! I think that Hamish already answered your question very well (thanks Hamish!) If you have any other questions, please write us at support : https://www.macprovideo.com/support/ I'll be more than happy to help you! :) Christian
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: