macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Daren
    Watching MacPro Apps On Windows PC..?
    Hello, i recently bought a Macbook along with Logic 9 and decided to install 4 MacPro Tutorial Apps from the Apple App site...i'd really like to watch these tutorials on my pc/screen whilst at the same time as finding my way around Logic on my Mac/screen. I've tried burning the tutorial/app onto a disc but didn't seem to have any luck - i have downloaded Mac Pro's N.E.D. onto my pc so was wandering if there's anyway that i can re-download from this site..? On hindsight, i should have downloaded the four tutorials onto my pc but it was out of action at the time. Many thanks, Daren
  • Daren
    Re: Watching MacPro Apps On Windows PC..?
    Just wanted to say that i have also noticed on here that you can get access to view videos that you have already downloaded from this site, but i bought my four tutorials from Apple's app site so it's not showing on my account as me having purchased anything..?...please help, many thanks.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Daren, Welcome to the MPV forums! I'm afraid I can't help with techie tutorial questions here in the Logic forums, but our Support team will be able to help you or give some advice: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] Hope that helps Rounik
  • Daren
    Hi Rounik, many thanks for your reply - i'll get in touch with the guys in 'support'. thanks again, D.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: