macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Mayham13
    Burning a CD
    How do I burn a CD in logic pro . I have a set of measures I created and would like to make a CD from my Mac in Logic 9
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Burning a CD
    Its easier to create a CD in Waveburner where you can create track markers. Or do you have Toast?
  • Rounik Admin
    Waveburner came with Logic Studio (boxed version) - or iTunes can do the job easily enough too.
  • Mayham13
    Whats Wave burner??? Or How do I transfer it to itunes as a whole body of work?
  • GaryHiebner
    H Mayham13, Waveburner is an application that comes bundled with Logic Studio. If you installed the full Logic Studio package you will find it in your Applications folder. WaveBurner is used for assembling, mastering, and burning audio CDs. If you wish to create the Audio CD in iTunes, then first bounce all your Logic tracks out. So if you have 12 tracks in your Logic project, bounce each one out as it's own separate track. Then in iTunes Make a playlist, add the tracks to the playlist. And finally, go to File > Burn Playlist as Disc.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: