macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tropes
    swiping multiple take folders
    Hi, I use Logic Pro 9. I have tried to swipe drum tracks that are grouped so that I can pick certain fills etc from one take to the other. I have grouped them and checked the approiate boxes in the settings payne. (editing selection, phase lock, automation, volme, mute, solo etc including colors and track zoom. The problem is it works on some of my files and not in others. in addition, one of the drum files which has 6 take folders, three at a time swipe together. I think I'm doing everything right. could it be something else I'm missing. Thanks so much, Tropes
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: swiping multiple take folders
    Hi Tropes, Excuse the late reply... which files does it not work well on? Are these Apple Loops? Have you tried editing the same audio files in a new project? Thanks R
  • Tropes
    Hi Rounik, They are not apple loops.... The files that don't work are, as far as I can see, recorded on another format such as Protools. However, in the past I had no trouble. These files are full drum tracks (hh, Bd, snr, ohL ohR, etc)and organ tracks (usually 3). And to further answer your question: I have imported them into a new file and the same thing happens. Thanks for your help, Tropes
  • GaryHiebner
    Hi Tropes, Try convert the files that are not working to another format. Right click on the file and choose: Convert > Convert the new audio file(s) Maybe convert them to AIFF files.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: