macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Vimezay
    Help! Can't Write Vector Fade Automation
    Hi forum really enjoying these Steve H tutorials... but I was watching TNT 2 with the vector fader controlling ES1 I tried to replicate it, and I can do everything but write automation by moving the V fader, or any fader. Writing automation the normal way such as: volume, pan on the channel strip, and moving knobs on ES1 for cutoff and resonance, all work fine. It's when I try to use the vector to write automation it doesn't work. Any suggestions or ideas? Thanks!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Help! Can't Write Vector Fade Automation
    Hi moon sound, This is a great question. I believe later in the TNT2, either Steve or myself (in a cameo video) explains how to make this work... Basically, you'll want to connect one of the outputs from your environment objects (e.g. Vector) to a new transformer. Open the Transformer and change it's mode to: Track Automation splitter (true -> top cable). Now cable the output from that Transformer to the channel strip. This should now record automation for you. Hope that helps Rounik
  • Vimezay
    Wow. I expected something way more complicated that! I tried it tonight on an ES1, and it works. I started going crazy with the vector faders. Thank you so much, Rounik! Moon
  • Rounik Admin
    My pleasure! Simple solutions are the best :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: