macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Mikkel
    Two problems with the use of logic
    I have two problems which I find no way out: Even when I meet a selection remains always the old selection, whether MIDI notes or events. Can I adjust somehow to it, as also in all other sequencers? Furthermore when I select several at the same time existing events on different tracks and to edit the track selection to have opened all MIDI notes at once and when to draw MIDI notes, there are the selected track. But when I draw a superimposed MIDI notes now, MIDI notes behind the overlapping notes disappear even though the track it is. Sometimes it sometimes doesn't work. I recognize only no system behind it. Who helps me out there?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Two problems with the use of logic
    Hi Mikkel, I don't understand your first question. Can you explain the situation and the problem again please? As for Q #2... I believe the problem is that you are trying to draw a MIDI note event on an existing MIDI note event? When you use the pencil tool to create a MIDI note event on top of an existing note and double-click Logic deletes the current MIDI note. It's part of the way Logic works in the Piano Roll. Thanks R
  • Mikkel
    Sorry for my bad english. 1.if i select some midi notes or eventclips(audio or midi) and now if i make a new selection after it, the old selection stay. That is irritating. 2.no i do not mean it that way. If i select midi event clips from different tracks with different colors which are at the same time, the selected track should be at the top if i program midi notes but sometimes it works and sometimes not. This is deffinitivly a bug.
  • Mikkel
    Sorry for the double posting it is my mobile phone. Coul somebody help me? This would be nice!
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Mikkel, What version of Logic 9 are you using? have you installed the latest updates? What link mode is the Piano Roll (or whichever editor you're using) set to? This article on Link modes may help: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/hub/logic-pro/logic-pros-link-modes-unchained-part-1[/url] [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/hub/logic-pro/logic-pros-link-modes-unchained-part-2[/url] Hope this helps R
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: