macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Kyteroe
    Routing-Logic Pro 9, ARC System - Routing ?
    Hello! I bought ARC System for room correction. I use it on Logic Pro 9 output as the last plugin for monitoring. But it can affect the sound quality if you forget to turn it off before the bouncing. I forget constantly. I wonder if it is possible to use Bus or Aux to routing monitor the sound I hear, without this plugin affect a bouncing, and plugin can stay active...??? I hope you can halp me guys. Thank You
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Routing-Logic Pro 9, ARC System - Routing ?
    Hi Mangen, If you place the Arc on an Aux that is routed to the stereo output then you'll still have the same issue. Easiest thing to do is remember to use the Option-click shortcut on the Arc in the Stereo Output's channel strip to toggle enable the plugin. :)
  • Kyteroe
    Thanks Rounik but I wonder if there is another solution/workaround for that, without have to turn of/disable the ARC. In protools, it is possible to send from the master output to a buss just for monitoring, and a buss for printing, but how can you do it in Logic Pro 9? Simply I need two channels, one I can bounce through, and one I can monitor through. Is that posible in Logic Pro 9, if yes how?
  • Rounik Admin
    If you have multiple outputs on your audio interface then you can put the Arc on Stereo 3-4 for example and bounce Stereo Output 1-2. Alternatively, you can send all your channels to 2 different Busses, much like setting up a headphone mix. The 2 busses feed the signal to 2 different Aux channels one with Arc instantiated and the other without. One of these Aux channels should be muted and when you wish to bounce then you'll need to mute the other instead. Again, you set the input of an audio track with the Aux without the Arc and then do a realtime record in Logic. Hope that helps R
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: