macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Lokewyi
    Re: Roland MC 303 environment for Logic Pro 9.1.6
    Christian L, I simply want to use the 303 for all its banks & patches, as a sound module while using Logic for whatever else. I understand your concern & of course much appreciated but trying to find a 303 template complete with all banks & patches is my life's mission. Any help please let me know. Thanks
  • Christian L
    Moonsound, here's how to sync your MC-303 to Logic : 1. In Logic, go to File > Project settings > Synchronization > General. Make sure Sync Mode is set to "Internal". 2. Go to the Midi tab. Click Destination 1 and choose the Midi port that is connected to your MC-303. 3. On your MC 303, go to your system settings (SHIFT + pad 16) and set Sync parameter to "Slave". Your MC-303 should start playback when you hit play in Logic. You will then be able to record the audio output of your MC-303 on an audio track in Logic. Have fun! :)
  • Christian L
    Lovedup, Are you still looking for an MC-303 environment object? I have one here with all the patch names. Let me know!
  • Vimezay
    Awesomeâ never knew I could do this... thanks for the info, Christian!
  • Lokewyi
    ABSOLUTELY!! I am interested if you have an MC 303 environment!! Thanks man you rock!!!!!!
  • Christian L
    Hi Lovedup, In fact the file is still available on our website. It contains an environment window with many instruments objects, including the MC-303 : [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/logicExtras/VariousMultis.zip[/url] Please see video #23 of the Logic 7 105 tutorial to learn how to use the Various Multis file : [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logicenvironment[/url] Cheers! :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: