macProVideo.com
Forums
  • MorryNYC
    On my wish list for Logic X
    Not sure how close it is to release of the new Logic 10, but in case any of the developers are trolling this board, it would be very cool if you could give a descriptive name to the alternate markers (and the alternate tempos/beatmaps, for that matter) instead of just having them default to number 1, number 2, number 3, etc. Maybe someone has brought up this little item before? It seems like an obvious thing to add...
  • Tejyryy
    Re: On my wish list for Logic X
    hey man thats a good idea ,and i would add some ideas if i knew that it would be another logic !!!! Is there anyone out here that can tell us about an update or some ? cause its seems they do not care about us ,just putting it out some minor update not new version ...
  • GaryHiebner
    Apple are very secretive about their new releases. As always we will probably all find out only when Apple tell us. There have been rumors since mid last year about the possible Logic X, but who knows. Unless there is someone that knows........please inform us.
  • MorryNYC
    I'm going to assume that there will be a Logic X and that it will be mind-blowingly good. After all is said and done, Apple has done a pretty good job with Logic, and I see no reason to think that they're going to drop the ball now when Logic is pretty much the best DAW out there, at least from my POV. Heck, I bet they'll incorporate that new Phoenix Pro guitar software into the new Logic X. Can't wait to get my hands on that sucker... ;-) M
  • Rounik Admin
    Ha! Phoenix Pro... So, what other features would you all like to see in the next version of Logic Pro?
  • MorryNYC
    It would be cool to be able to create alternate timelines or sequences in the same file, a la Final Cut Pro.
  • GaryHiebner
    Would definitely like to see a better form or pitch and time editing.Maybe incorporating Melodyne's algorithm's into Logic's pitch and time engine. That I would love. Another new synth would also be a nice treat. Something crazy!
  • Vimezay
    Mostly visual, as I am still getting used to using Logic 9... I would love different skins for Ultrabeat. I generally like the designs of Logic's softsynths except for that one. Bigger track color bars, or have the name of track in a colored box like in the channel strip. And whatever was in Soundtrack Pro.
  • MorryNYC
    Good question. I assume the reason Soundtrack Pro is being discontinued is that all those features are going to be included in Logic X. Maybe that's wishful thinking? Also would appreciate more sophisticated tuning software in Logic X, but I already have Melodyne, so for me that's not so important. (And isn't that a myopic statement from the "me" generation...? Who is this guy anyway? Morry who?)
  • MorryNYC
    You know what else would be really cool? If you could click on a region and get a read on the duration of the region in minutes and seconds. This would be very helpful.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: