macProVideo.com
Forums
  • macnando
    Re: Re: Re: On my wish list for Logic X
    Apple acquired italian Redmatica. That allows me to think their softwares will be part of Logic Studio...makes sense?
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: On my wish list for Logic X
    Definitely seems like it. We can all only hope.
  • MorryNYC
    I've poked around a bit (admittedly just a bit), but can't find any reference as to what Redmatica would bring to Logic that it can't already do. What would it mean to have Redmatica integrated into Logic? Or can you point me to the appropriate webpage that would answer this? Thanks!
  • GaryHiebner
    It seems that Redmatica have taken down their page since the Apple acquisition. Redmatica made great software which expanded upon what the EXS24 was capable of. Redmatica software had excellent EXS24 sampler management tools, and advanced sampling features which were not present in the EXS24. They also had brilliant sampler key mapping software. I wish I could point you to some sites explaining some of Redmatica's software, but they definitely seemed to have disappeared after the acquisition. You can take a look at the macProVideo that was done awhile back on their [b]Keymap[/b] software to get an idea of where the EXS24 may be going.: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/keymap101[/url]
  • Rounik Admin
    [quote=macnando]Apple acquired italian Redmatica. That allows me to think their softwares will be part of Logic Studio...makes sense?[/quote] Hey Macnando, you may find this article of interest: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/hub/apple/apple-buys-redmatica[/url] Redmatica transformed the EXS24 into an even more powerful Sampler... giving it the power to auto-sample MIDI hardware.... very, very powerful stuff :)
  • MorryNYC
    Wow, cool stuff.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: