macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Nicywuo
    AUsampler
    Does anyone know anything about the AUsampler that appears to be built into OSX? Has there always been one? Does it just look cooler in Lion? I found it today and haven't been able to find anything via google about it. I'm just interested because I wonder if it hints at things to come or if it's just a tool available for developers. Whatever the case may be, the GUI is about 20x more modern than the EXS24, and it's pretty cool that even garageband users can make there own sampler instruments. No drag and drop of samples though - which is, a drag. Bret
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: AUsampler
    Hey Bret, Well this one slipped by me. It has indeed been updated in Lion! In fact, could this be the makings of he next version of the EXS24..? Shame about the lack of drag and drop ... so, now Logic users have 3 built-in samplers to use. interesting that the rotary controls (volume, pan, tuning) act more like sliders. Could we see this make it onto the iOS platform? Oh I like that layers have a zone mode: all matching/round-robin
  • MorryNYC
    Re: AUsampler
    And here I am limping by on clunky ol' Snow Leopard. Sigh... maybe I need to update.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: