macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Xapemau
    Logic Pro 8
    Hi,My apple loops are adding an extra beat when I audition them.I did a gradual tempo change on my tune from 105-120.I wonder if that effected the apple loops timing?
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Logic Pro 8
    Is it doing this when you audition it in the loop browser or once the apple loops are in your arrangement?
  • Xapemau
    Hi,Gary.Thanks for your help.It seems to only do it when I audition the loops,so far.I dragged one on the arrangement and it worked alright.
  • GaryHiebner
    Try this, Check the preview volume fader at the bottom of the Loop Browser. If that does not solve your issue, then open your Mixer, click the '[b]All[/b]' button at the top, and look for the '[b]Prelisten[/b]' channel strip. The 'Prelisten' channel strip allows you to preview the apple loops. Make sure the 'Prelisten' fader it not muted, and its output is set correct.
  • Xapemau
    Hi,Gary It worked for a minute and then when back to the same problem.On the solo button it has a slash mark.Output fader is on 1-2...Is there something else I could try? Thanks
  • GaryHiebner
    On the Solo button with the slash do this: Click on the Solo button whilst holding down the Ctrl key. This will remove the slash of that channel strip. See if this helps.
  • Xapemau
    Thank you very much Gary for your help.It seems to work now.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: