macProVideo.com
Forums
  • 6figgas
    Upgrade/Update
    How come it seems like you have to buy a totally new video, when only upgrades or updates were made to the previous. Case in point: Why do I need to buy a completely new Logic 9 101 video, when I have the Logic 8 101 video? Why is there not a decrease in cost if you want to get the new video? Buying the Logic 9, is pretty much going to give me what's already in 8, minus a view changes?? Am I missing something, does this option not exist? Thanks in advance.
  • MorryNYC
    Re: Upgrade/Update
    I don't think you have to. But others wiser than I will confirm or deny that. But I think there's only one Logic 101, and after 9 came out they added a few videos to cover the differences, and they downloaded for free as they became available. At least, that's how I remember it. Or maybe there was an upgrade fee and I just don't remember? Easy way to check: if there's any videos on flex editing in your Logic 101, you have the updated material. Check Lesson 2 section 4, and in mine there are a few flex editing lessons (starting w/ lesson 50). Flex editing was introduced in Logic 9.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: