macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Club Filth
    TOM RICE Logic's Latency Toolbox MIDI CLOCK
    Hi, I just calibrated my entire MIDI-setup using Tom Rice Logic's Latency Toolbox and everything works very well and all is locked very tight but I have a question: I use MIDI-clock alot...(For firing arpeggios on external midi synths or for firing the internal sequencers on external gear like my TB303,Monomachine...) In Logic there's the option MIDI CLOCK DELAY TRANSMISSION....But this is set in ticks,not in MS ! My ALL MIDI OUTPUT DELAY is set to -39,0 ms,but how do I proceed to set the correct midi clock delay? Thanxxx
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: TOM RICE Logic's Latency Toolbox MIDI CLOCK
    Hi Club Filth, Did you come right with the latency issue?
  • Club Filth
    Re: TOM RICE Logic's Latency Toolbox MIDI CLOCK
    hi Tom, Everything is locked-tight,more than 20 midi devices playing/recording spot-on thanks to you :-) I'm struggling with midi clock,I use alot of midi-clock reliant synths like the TB303 (to run it's internal seq),and the arpeggio's of the Juno60 and Jupiter8 also need the midiclock. Things is,playing with midi clock delay transmission can get you right for 1 synth BUT YOU CAN'T ALTER THE MIDI CLOCK DELAY TRANSMISSION FOR EACH SYNTH,if you change midi clock than you change it for everything MIDI.... This gives me a bit of trouble using midi clock when using different midisynths at the same time...
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: