macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Worldy
    BEAT MATCH 2 SAME BPM SONGS IN LOGIC?
    Hey so im a new logic user.. I watched tons of videos on basics.. anyway! I have 2 house music songs (Edm) That are the same bpm.. 128.. i set the project tempo to 128.. But when i play them they are out of sync.. anyway of doing this ? I converted them to AIF file and went to time and pitch and set original and destination as both 128 .. since they are both 128 .. Anyone know what to do? please help! Been trying to get this to work for weeks!
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: BEAT MATCH 2 SAME BPM SONGS IN LOGIC?
    I would use a BPM widget first to check and make sure that both tracks are set to 128BPM. Try use this widget application: [url]http://www.apple.com/downloads/dashboard/music/bpmwidget.html[/url] Then after using this and found out the correct BPM, you can then use the Time and Pitch machine and change the tempo of the tracks. Beware that this is a destructive process, so make a copy of the audio tracks first.
  • Worldy
    Hi gary! I did use the BPM Meter and the Time pitch machine but it still wasn't beatmatched? Still sounds off.. maybe i'm doing something wrong?? Idk what else to do .. By the way how do you like loop an acapella or a beat to a 4/ 2/ 1/16/1/32 beat loop in Logic pro??
  • GaryHiebner
    Maybe try use the Apple Loops Utility (Applications > Utilities > Apple Loops Utility). Here you can create an Apple Loop. This will analyze the audio file, and then add transients to the audio file. You can then save this file as an audio loop, and then pull it into Logic.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: