macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Kegifoe
    problem after update 9.1.7
    When I am in the arrange window and I want to open File -> New for a new arrange window Logic hangs. I try trash the plist and I try to start without plugins ... Still the same?? What to do??
  • MorryNYC
    Re: problem after update 9.1.7
    Not sure what is going on there, but if you want a new arrange window (not a new project), you can hold down the COMMAND key and hit the number 1 on your keyboard and it will open a new arrange window. Is this what you're trying to do? Or do you mean you actually want to create a second project and have it open at the same time as your current project?
  • GaryHiebner
    That is very strange. So you say it didn't do it on 9.1.6? Try this, create a new user account. Log into that user. Then try start up Logic, and see if it does the same thing. This will narrow it down if it is a user issue, or system issue.
  • Kegifoe
    Thank you Morry for you reply. Yes I want to create a new project because I am not ready with the current project but a have to record a new song. Command 1 give me a copy of my current project. ( I am bad in English sorry. Hope you understand my problem)
  • Kegifoe
    Thank you Gary! Yes, before 9.1.7 I dit not have this problem. Later I try to create a new account I report this later. Have a good day, Henny
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: