macProVideo.com
Forums
  • SheenHead
    Using Maschine in Logic
    Hey everyone I am running into a major road block trying to set up maschine inside logic. I want for maschine to send its midi notes to logic. I followed f-major's tutorial but I still have no luck. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVHSfa5bGbM Everything is good until I switch my maschine to midi mode. Once its in midi mode my maschine won't play any the sounds that I assigned it. I followed the tutorial exactly. I also installed the massive au but none of my templates will play any sound. Please help this problem is driving me crazy, I swear I am doing everything right but it is just not working. Any help is greatly appreciated
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Re: Using Maschine in Logic
    Hi SheenHead, Can you please give some more details on your Audio Setup? What Mac OS version? What version of Logic? And your audio interface you are using? Do you have the latest drivers for the Maschine for your Mac?
  • Fubaveu
    MIDI mode will control parameters inside logic itself, not the maschine plugin you would need to leave the controller set up for Maschine to control the loaded instance. If you have loaded AU's inside machine they will need to be controlled there. MIDI mode would control massive loaded as its OWN instrument in logic with a template.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: