macProVideo.com
Forums
  • roberto
    poliphonic violin
    Hello, I'm writing a score for polyphonic violin (2/3 voices). How can I have in Logic the possibility to control the durations (length) of the different voices independently? I know the option "independent", but this doesn't allow me to write the durations with the precision I need. Is there any other thing, something like a 2 or 3 channel option for a single staff? A polyphonic option for a single staff. The best I could find, at the moment, is to start from a 4 channel Piano staff, erase in "Staff style" the channels I don't need and so I have a 2 channel Violin key staff. it works but is there another way starting directly from a Violin staff, and maybe have a 3 channel in there? I hope it was clear. Thanks a lot for you time and help Roberto (9.1.0, / Mac OS X 10.6.4)?
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: poliphonic violin
    Hi Roberto. What software instrument are you using for the violins? Do you have each violin on a different MIDI channels? My Logic score knowledge isn't my high point, but I'll try assist as much as I can.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: