macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jideseo
    Logic launching on Boot up.
    Dear Macprovideo, Logic has, quite spontaneously, developed a habit of launching itself as soon as I boot up the computer. This is a pain as it launches before the computer has had time to locate the external drive which contains my songs. I just want to launch Logic when I want and not when it wants. I've tried clicking: Preferences > Reset preferences except key commands, but it made no difference. Any suggestions welcome! Best regards, Tim
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Logic launching on Boot up.
    Try this. Go to [b]Apple Menu > System Preferences > Accounts[/b]. Choose your [b]Accounts[/b] on the left pane, and unlock it at the bottom. It will ask for your password. Then click on [b]Login Items[/b]. If you see Logic in this menu, select it and remove it (by clicking the [b]- [/b]sign) Now see when you boot up your Mac if it still happens.
  • Jideseo
    Dear Gary, I found and removed Logic from the list of Login items and now the problem is solved. Well done and thank you. Best regards, Tim
  • GaryHiebner
    Great, I'm glad it worked.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: